Committed To Our Customers
Nor Cal Soil Builders
1505 Bell Hill Road, Kelseyville
4.7 29 reviews
- John Perrotis ★★★★★ a year ago So far so good… I used the buds blend for my cannabis and the garden plus for the veggies and I fed some basic compost teas to keep microbes up and I top … More dressed castings and compost as always and glacial rock dust about 60 days into being transplanted into this soil
I will use this soil for now on
- Chris Sorenon ★★★★★ a year ago Very happy w the dirt and service.
- Mendocino Original ★★★★★ a year ago The team Over at NorCal Soil Builders is fantastic. They work tireless hours to make their customers happy. The quality of their product is unparalleled … More and their commitment to customer satisfaction is top notch.
- valarie sullivan ★★★★★ a year ago I have always been impressed with the soil blends that I have used from NorCal Soil Builders. The office staff has been top notch and the delivery services … More are perfect.
- mike p AFM # 887 ★★★★★ 2 years ago I decided to try out this soil last year after always using big name bag dirt (fox farm etc.) I was blown away! best soil i have used, incredible results … More and the customer service is probably the best i have come in contact with in a long time. If you are shopping around, looking at other brands etc. STOP SHOPPING AND BUY THIS SOIL.
this is my third or fourth season using this soil. I have it in a 4x8 box with three "tomato" plants in it. I put in some compost, a little perlite and two bags of Roots 707 blend just to freshen it up being used for three years.
the plants in this soil are by far the best of all of them. far and above the other pots i have "bag dirt" in. This is the best dirt by far that i've used in the last 10 years
- Virgil Cokeley ★★★★★ 2 years ago Called first, as it asks to do because of covid19. Person on the phone was up beat, friendly, and answered all my questions. When I showed up, invoicing … More and loading was very quick, and again, friendly.
- Dolores Gonzalez ★★★★★ 3 years ago Love to support local businesses. Great Soil does a great job!
- Dean Studer ★★★★★ 3 years ago It's the best soil I've ever used. Wish I found them a long time ago. I transplanted using Norcal's and found my old soil's roots weak, … More thin and gray at the time. . A.month later or so l found a male. I took it for a ride and pulled it up by it's roots for inspection. I found bright white strong roots. It's my new best broom now. I love this soil.
- eric souza ★★★★★ 3 years ago I've used buds for 2 yrs in a row and the veggies we pull out of the garden are amazing!! Beats any bags you can buy in the store or any other place … More that delivers!!! Your the man Bud!!!
- Rebecca Eastman ★★★★★ 4 years ago I chose this company based on reviews I found on yelp and I am very happy with the product and the people. The woman at the front desk was great to work … More with. She explained the options available and made our transaction very easy. Delivery was right on time and the delivery person was friendly and very capable. The prices are reasonable and the soil quality is perfect for our home vegetable garden. I look forward to ordering from this company again next season.
- Tiffany ★★★★★ 5 years ago Love this place! Bud and his staff are excellent, knowledgeable, and ready to assist you in anyway possible. Bud takes pride in his business, as demonstrated … More through his blends. I use the fourway on my veggies and bud's blend for my flowers; both remain happy and healthy throughout the season.As a gardener who has been buying bulk soil for years, it is rare that some debris is not mixed in, and often that debris comes from compost. I've been through well over 10 yards this spring, and can't report anything "at the bottoms of my piles"....I will continue to support NorCal in the future, and encourage those in Lake and Mendocino counties to do the same!
- Nick Sperber ★★★★★ 5 years ago I have been using buds soil since he opened with great results. The staff and him are very knowledgeable and friendly. I can't wait too try this years … More blends. Will have photos too post soon.
GET IN TOUCH
Custom Soil Mixes
Mixed and Sourced By Us = Lower Prices for You